Joining Solarius Solutions could be your life changing decision in doing so with endless goodies on the way. It is a home away from home, where we work as a team for a common goal - to evolve constantly with the latest technologies while taking utmost care of our most valuable assets, our employees. Experience the 'Feel Good factor' and the value of 'Work-life balance' by working with us.
We Offer Careers, Not Jobs
This is exactly where Solarius Solutions stands apart from the others. To evolve with innovations, we always welcome and recognise Solarius Solutionsians who come up with great ideas. Voice of employees matters to us. Solarius Solutions has the global presence, so grab the opportunity to work with top MNCs of the world. Join us and give yourself an opportunity to take your career to the newest heights.
Experience: 5-8 Years
Do you like to work in an extremely competitive, however not so structured environment where your contribution is recognized across the board? Do you like to make your mark on the company’s progress? If your response to the above statements is "Yes", then we are waiting for you.
- Write clean, scalable code using the .net framework.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding web and mobile apps.
- Develop an intuitive and clean user interface.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
- Strong ASP.net, MVC, C#, Web API, Web Services, and SQL Server programming skills.
- Good knowledge of CSS/Bootstrap.
- 5 - 8 years of development experience using MS Technologies.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and in teams.
React Native & Xamarin Developer
Experience: 3-10 Years
We are looking for a React Native and Xamarin Developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Experienced in developing cross platform mobile application using Xamarin or React Native for iOS and Android applications.
- Depth knowledge in UI design best practices for mobile apps, Database, REST/SOAP web service, mobile app memory management.
- Responsible for development of mobile apps using Xamarin/React Native adhering to coding standards.
- Experience in developing any one of the native platforms like iOS or Android with Objective C/ Swift or Java respectively would be an added advantage.
- Should possess sound knowledge on mobile app development life cycle in iOS/Android.
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and/or Android market.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like C# and Java.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.